Located just southwest of Paris; sets up perfectly to harvest big deer and turkey; attached to several hundred acres of timber to the north, and 165+/- acres of CRP to the south. Access to the property is from the east; several large trees to the south of the main block of timber; ample areas for food plots; 12”-19” high quality white oaks are dominant specie; TSI actively practiced; nice pond with bass & catfish; good water source for wildlife.
• Nice building location with electric and water close by
• Very high deer density numbers on the property, turkey/quail are abundant
• Wet weather creek through the timber, with Pooles Branch Creek at the north property line
• Huge block of timber to the north is going to keep deer/turkey in the area
• New owner could have profitable timber harvest in 5 or so years
• Minutes from Paris, MO and Mark Twain Lake
• 50 miles from Bowling Green, MO
• 95 miles from Wentzville, MO
• 137 miles from St. Louis
Courtesy of: Premier Farm Realty Group LLC Copyright 2021, Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc.(MARIS). All rights reserved. Mid America Regional Info Systems does not display the entire IDX database of Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MARIS MLS) on this web site. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded. Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. Information provided deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Buyers are advised to verify all facts before making a decision on purchasing a property. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional information Systems, Inc. (MARIS) will not be held responsibility for the content of such records.
Let's Grab Some Coffee and Talk
Please complete the form and we'll contact you soon!