A legendary 955± acre commercial deer hunting retreat tucked into the back country of the Missouri Ozarks with huge majestic oak trees throughout the property, lush and grassy pastures, and miles of clear running spring fed creeks. Oak Creek Whitetail Ranch is located almost right in the middle of Missouri, Osage County, just 40 minutes north of Rolla, 40 minutes south of Jefferson City, and halfway in between St. Louis and Kansas City.
• 6,637± SQ.FT. MAIN LODGE
• 2,232± SQ.FT. OVERFLOW LODGE
• 2,389± SQ.FT. FOREMAN’S HOME
• 16,536± SQ.FT. BETWEEN 7 BARNS
• 4 ELECTRIC WELLS
• 5 STOCKED LAKES ACROSS THE PROPERTY
• 48 AUTOMATIC FREEZE-PROOF TROUGHS
• FODDER BUILDING
• STATE OF THE ART EMBRYO TRANSFER FACILITY
• ON-SITE PROCESSING FACILITY
• SPRING-FED CREEKS
• CWD RESISTENT CANADIAN WHITETAIL DEER
• MULE DEER, AXIS AND PIEBALD DEER
• PRESENT OWNER HAS METICULOUSLY MANAGED FOR 28+ YEARS
• MORE SCI MIDWESTERN RECORDS THAN ALL OTHER RANCHES COMBINED
Courtesy of: United Country Missouri Land Copyright 2022, Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc.(MARIS). All rights reserved. Mid America Regional Info Systems does not display the entire IDX database of Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MARIS MLS) on this web site. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded. Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. Information provided deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Buyers are advised to verify all facts before making a decision on purchasing a property. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional information Systems, Inc. (MARIS) will not be held responsibility for the content of such records.
Let's Grab Some Coffee and Talk
Please complete the form and we'll contact you soon!